J. Ashley Moore is a partner with Taylor Porter, where he has practiced law since 1981. Mr. Moore is a graduate of Louisiana State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1978 and a Juris Doctor from the Paul M. Hebert Law Center at LSU in 1981. He is a member of the Baton Rouge, Louisiana State, and American Bar Associations along with the Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel.
Mr. Moore’s practice areas include commercial litigation, banking and transactional matters, oil and gas transactions and mineral title examinations, real estate and land use and insurance regulatory matters.
- Represented a corporate client in a multimillion-dollar triangular merger with a Fortune 500 corporation
- Negotiated stock and asset acquisitions for industrial clients
- Represented banks and tenants in “build-to-suit,” light industrial lease and land acquisitions
- Represented developers in significant, mixed-use real estate development
- Advised business owners and directors of a major insurance company on all aspects of corporate governance
- Structured and documented key executive compensation agreements, stock and cash bonus plans, and non-compete agreements
- Advised major industrial client about complex issues related to buying or selling businesses, equity ownership rights, and ownership transition