Practice Contact: John Runnels
Our law firm represents clients in patent, copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property matters.
Specific activities include:
- Prosecuting and licensing patent applications and patents for corporate and state clients, including Louisiana State University.
- Registering and licensing copyrights and trademarks for corporate and individual clients.
- Prosecuting and defending copyright infringement cases and unfair trade practices cases.
- Prosecuting and defending patent infringement cases.
- Negotiating Internet agreements for development, licensing and linking, and litigating domain name disputes, metatag abuse and "cybersquatters."
Articles and Publications
Published in the Healthcare Journal of Baton Rouge
Published in the Taylor Porter Trademark Law Blog