Practice Contact: John Runnels
Our law firm represents clients in patent, copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property matters. We have three registered patent attorneys.
Specific activities include:
- Prosecuting and licensing patent applications and patents for corporate and state clients, including Louisiana State University.
- Registering and licensing copyrights and trademarks for corporate and individual clients.
- Prosecuting and defending copyright infringement cases and unfair trade practices cases.
- Prosecuting and defending patent infringement cases.
- Negotiating Internet agreements for development, licensing and linking, and litigating domain name disputes, metatag abuse and "cybersquatters."
Articles and Publications